ENROLMENT Ekurhuleni Artisans Skills & Training College
IMPORTANT Please submit your completed registration form one week before your course starts. Once you have completed your registration form, fax it along with a copy of your ID and proof of payment to 011 394 3154 or alternatively scan and email it to email@example.com.
Full time registration are always open, and new courses starts each and every Monday.
Please take note of the starting dates for the various course registrations in the calendar at the bottom of the page.
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- The student must enroll one week in advance to confirm that the course is not fully booked.
- The course fee must be paid in full into one of our bank accounts. Banking details are at the bottom of the registration form.
- The student must use his/her ID number as reference when payment is done.
- Complete the registration form. Make sure that the preferred starting date and course the student wants to do has been completed on the form.
- Fax the completed registration form, copy of the student’s ID document and proof of payment to 011-394 3154 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where a student cannot print out or obtain an registration form, a copy of the student’s ID Document with his/her contact number, course required, and date he/she want to start with the course together with a copy of the proof of payment must be faxed to 011-394 3154 or e-mailed to email@example.com
- As soon as we received the documentation, the student will be booked and we will let the student know if everything is in order to start on the date requested.
- The student must bring his/her ID document or Passport as well as the original proof of payment to the Training College on the starting day.
- Registration of students that start with a course and the issue of needs begin every Monday at 08:00 unless indicated otherwise.
- Classes start on Mondays to Thursdays from 08:00 to 16:00 and Fridays from 08:00 to 13:00
- Registration forms must be completed and returned at least 1 week before the relevant course begins.
- Full payment must be received before starting date.
- A 10% handling fee will apply for refunds (Only original proof of payment will be accepted).
- Students are required to attend a minimum of 70% of classes, otherwise they will be asked to repeat the course at their own cost.
- If the company is paying for the course, the HR Dept. or Manager in charge of the student will be notified accordingly.
- ID – 16 years or older.
* Students must enrol one week in advance to ensure that courses are not fully booked for the date required.