To train Artisans in Technical and Vocational skill in partnership with Industry for a growing economy.
Building Africa one skill at a time.
- To maintain superior training at all times.
- To provide skills training to as many people as possible.
- To contribute to social upliftment.
- To create entrepreneurs.
- Our business is 100% black owned on Level 1 of B-BBEE.
- Our teaching staff are qualified with a wealth of professional knowledge.
- We have a hands-on approach to learning, with a 70% practical skills focus.
- We offer an end-to-end training solutions for all types of clients.
- We are accredited with all the relevant accreditation institutions.
Teamwork | Innovation | Integrity | Reliability | Passion
Our courses are affordable to place it within reach of lower income groups. Our ultimate goal is to restore the self esteem and self confidence of the unemployable or “school leavers” and provide them with the necessary skills to be financially independent and to provide for their families.
We equip the students with the essential skills in a workshop environment over a period of 15 days, or shorter, which means that the students will be competent to start work immediately after completing the course.
Our Students will be an asset to a company in the sense that they already have the necessary skills training to be productive from day one.
ON CAMPUS TRAINING
Our main Campus is situated at 43B Maxwell Street, Kempton Park. This is where the bulk of our training takes place. All the courses we present are stipulated on our courses page.
ON SITE TRAINING
This training is done on a Customer’s or another premises. The courses we offer as well as number of students per course are restricted. The Customer must supply all the necessary equipment and consumables required for the specific course. The capacity on all courses for the total of students that can be trained at a time is 30.
The subjects that can be trained are also restricted and is mainly welding and civil works that include Bricklaying, Painting, Carpentry, Tiling, Glazing, Roof Fixing and Plumbing. Electrical and Air-conditioning & Refrigeration courses are restricted. This type of training must be arranged well in advance of training dates with Admin Staff / Management.
EASTC has a mobile unit that we use to do training in rural and remote areas that will be accessible for a small truck and trailer.
The number of students that can be trained at a time are limited to a maximum of 10. The subjects that can be trained are also restricted and is mainly welding and civil works that include Bricklaying, Painting, Carpentry, Tiling, Glazing, Roof Fixing, Plumbing and Electrical. To arrange training with the Mobile Unit, please contact our office well in advance of training dates.
Our courses cater for individuals who are looking to further their careers or perhaps specialize in a particular occupation.
Through our workshops students are equipped with essential skills that will help them find employment. Our workshops last 15 days or less, and upon completion of the workshop students are able to commence working immediately.
Individuals become company assets with practical skills that are highly sought after in the labour market. Our workshops teach students the value of productivity and use their strengths to build practical skills.
THROUGH OUR COURSE INDIVIDUALS ARE ABLE TO:
- Improve skills
- Have the possibility to get access to the trade test
- Change careers
We urge companies and employees to source trained staff directly from us, as we provide exceptionally skilled workers with a high quality of qualification.
Companies prefer to send unskilled staff and unemployed youths to EASTC, due to our renowned short courses. We have the ability to customise our courses to meet the needs and requirements of companies. The benefit of short courses, is that employees do not spend prolonged periods of time away from the site. It also promotes lifelong learning in an industry where technology, and industry demands are constantly evolving and improving.
ADVANTAGES OF TRAINING EMPLOYEES WITH EASTC
- Skilled workers in the workplace.
- Better production in the work environment.
- Can claim points back on your BBBEE Certificate under Skills Development and Preferential Procurement.
ADVANTAGES OF TRAINING NON EMPLOYEES WITH EASTC
- Upliftment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
- Claim points back on BBBEE Certificate under Socio Economic Development , Enterprise Development as well as Preferential Procurement.
HOW CAN YOUR COMPANY GIVE BACK?
- Your company can give a disadvantaged unemployed youth the skills they need to be employed or become self-sustained – and able to provide for themselves and their family. This also carries the benefit of BBBEE points.
- Sponsor one or more of our graduating students with an entrepreneur start up package and reap BBBEE.
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING AVAILABLE
Health and Safety training available.
Please contact – 011 394 1488 for prices and duration.
On site training available for 10 or more candidates per site.