Skip to main content
- Health & Safety
- Basic Practical use of Hand Tools
- Basic Practical on Measuring Using Tape Measure
- Basic Practical Installation of Frame for Dry Walling
- Basic Practical of Cutting Wood Sheet to Size of the Frame
- Final Assessment
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Enrolment forms must be completed and returned at least 1 week before the relevant course begins.
- Full payment must be received before starting date.
- A 10% handing fee will apply for refunds (Only original proof of payment will be accepted).
- Companies must request a formal quotation before payment is made.
- Students are required to attend a minimum of 70% of classes, to be allowed to write the final assessment.
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- Supporting Documents:
- Valid Identification Document
- Proof of Payment
- Proof of Bank Account