Skip to main content
- Health & Safety
- Identification, Use & Care of Tools & Equipment
- Introduction to Electrical Components
- Basic Installation of House Wiring
- Basic Practical use of PVC Conduit
- Identification of Electrical Cables
- Cable Joints
- Cable Fault Finding
- Termination of Distribution Board and Wiring
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Identification of Motors
- Testing of Motors
- Motor Connections
- Final Assessment
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Enrolment forms must be completed and returned at least 1 week before the relevant
- course begins.
- Full payment must be received before starting date.
- A 10% handing fee will apply for refunds (Only original proof of payment will be accepted).
- Companies must request a formal quotation before payment is made.
- Students are required to attend a minimum of 70% of classes, to be allowed to write the final
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- Supporting Documents:
- Valid Identification Document
- Proof of Payment
- Proof of Bank Account